Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Closing Thoughts

I will make one last post here in a few days (read: weeks) that will point to a photo album of large format images from our trip. It will take a while to sort through everything and create the album.

Upon our return to Flatland, we often been asked what was our favorite part of the trip. For everyone, the train ride was nothing short of epic. If I can get them to send up one more post, I'd like to have each family member to share a memory / experience.

For me, it's so extremely difficult. The train ride was sensational and a definite highlight. It was also very important to me to see my old neighborhood and walk along the paths I trod as a child. As I have said, reconnecting with Craig B, a classmate 39 years ago, a dear friend today. That is a huge experience that will impact me for years to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment